Revolution-a joint effort of RJTCC-NSS unit and Rotary Club Ahmedabad Greater was celebrated at the Deen Dayan Upadhyay Auditorium on 19th January 2018.
The program had 3 parts:
- The first part was the Grand Finale of the Public Speaking Contest. The contest was conducted in 60 colleges of Ahmedabad and the final 7 contestants went through 3 rigorous rounds to reach the finale.
We congratulate all participants and are very proud of Om, our own student who won the 1st prize and also the trophy for the college.
- The second section was a cultural programme presented by our students, which began with the rendition of “Jai Garvi Gujarat”, featured a Dangi Dance and Garba and a hard-hitting skit on Education. All the performances were highly appreciated by the audience.
- The star attraction of the programe was a motivational speech by Shri Sanjaybhai Raval. Talking on Society, Relationships, Lifestyles and Living, Sanjaybhai kept the audience in the interactive mode thinking and responding aloud.
- With a major following across Social media Shri Sanjaybhai Raval is a very well-known speaker on Fearless living and Personality Development. His mission in life is to motivate students for believing in themselves and promote reading and exercise. He has conducted more than 900 seminars over the last 5 years.
- His Books “Now I Feel Better than before” and “I like It You Also like It” have sold more than 1,00,000 copies all over India. His 3rd book “Fearless Life” will be release shortly.
- The day ended with the National Anthem and snacks.