Keeping in mind the need of the hour; a hands-on practical knowledge, the college arranges for regular visits to companies where students can interact with people already in market and get a feel of the market pulse. The college has also facilitated visits to places that not only give students practical knowledge of Industry but also lifestyle lessons.
Industrial /Educational visits
- Educational Field Visit at Mundra Adani main Mundra Port, Adani Wilmar Refinery, West Basin Port and Adani Power Plant during April 11 & 12, 2016 wherein 79 students participated.
- Participated in the 2nd International Day of Yoga Celebration at GMDC Ground, Ahmedabad on Tuesday, 21-06-2016. About 37 students participated.
- Visited 124 year old Mahipatram Rupram Ashram that nurtures orphans on Tuesday, 26-07-2016 with few students and interacted with Smt. Padmaben Jaykrishnabhai, a 90 year old social worker who nicely manages the Ashram.
- Educational visit on 04-08-2016 at Environmental Sanitation Institute (ESI), Sughad. 26 students participated and were led by Dr. Nilesh V. Suchak.
- Participated in Special Theme Based Nature Education Camp (NEC) for University & College Students 2016-17 at Gujarat Ecological Education and Research Foundation (GEER Foundation), Aranya Udhyan, Gandhinagar from 04-08-2016 to 06-08-2016. 25 students participated and the visit was led by Dr. Nilesh V. Suchak
- Academic Visit to IIMA on 23-09-2016. 46 students (35 girls and 11 boys) with Dr. Nilesh Suchak and Dr. Urmish Javeri participated.
- Participated in Seva and Sadhana Workshop at Nandigram, near Valsad during 26 to 28 September, 2016. 15 students led by Dr. Nilesh Suchak and Dr. Chirag Trivedi participated.
- Industrial and Educational Visit to Nandan Denim Ltd., Chiripal Industries Ltd. and Shanti Business School on Friday, 13-01-2017. 53 students visited with Dr. Nilesh V. Suchak.
- Adani Port, Adani Refinery and Adani Power Plant, Mundra.
- IIM, Ahmedabad on the Open Day
- Nandan Exim Denim Plant,Chiripal Industry’s Power Plant and Shanti Business School (SBS)
- J. Women Entrepreneurship Development Program (WEDP)
- SarvaMangalam Ashram, Sagodiya, Tal. Sarasvati, Dist.: Patan (North Gujarat)
2014-15 and 2013-14
- Chiripal Industries at Nandan, Narol and Campus of Shanti Business School at Shela, Ahmedabad
- ADANI Group at Mundra Port.
- Himalayan International Ltd, Sultanpur near Vadnagar
- Texspin Bearings Ltd., Ranpur
- BA College of Agriculture, Agriculture University, Anand.
- ADANI Group at Mundra Port
- Mayur Woven Pvt. Ltd. and Jyoti Plastic Industries Moti Bhyoan, Kalol.